Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

A Blessing Not Stressing

My Psychiatric Nurse
I no-longer have to see,
As I am not under a curse
Suffering behaving mentally.
I am sane for all to see
Especially my loving family,
They are pleased with me
Experiencing sane sanity.

I was ill for a number of years
Expressing my insane fears
To whoever had ears to hear –
Especially my near and dear.
I am making great progress
With my meds being less.


© Andrew Stevenson 21/09/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Hoping for the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martin. I'm trying my best to stress less. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. I think we all stress to some point Andrew, (I know I do )
    Pleased all is well for you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of us will have suffered in life in some way, and to have experienced suffering is understanding suffering, especially in others! Thank you for your kind words. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. There's lots of things to be stressed about in the world, but I learned a long time ago to always keep the "big picture" in mind. What may be stressful at this moment is terribly insignificant in the context of eternity. I'm glad you're feeling so much stronger now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. My family are a great help, especially my daughter! Lots suffer from stress, and this should be less! I'm glad I'm in a good place at the moment, with so many positives in mind! Have a nice Weekend. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  4. It takes courage to be open about mental illness, but by being open you encourage others who may be suffering. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blue. I've always been open about having bipolar. And if I'm helping others then that's a plus. Blessings to you. Enjoy your week. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete