Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

A Remedy For My Insanity

I was poor in health but not in spirit,
I was humorous and funny with wit,
But I could be mentally unstable
Bringing uncertainty to the table,
But mostly I was predictable
As you could tell when I was sick,
And you tried to lessen my suffering
With your gentle and sweet loving.

I loved your hair bouncing with flare,
And pleasantly liked to just stare
At your pretty, beautiful-self
Looking fit and in good health.
We were modestly good together
With both being a giver and lover.


© Andrew Stevenson 20/09/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. I think we are all capable of going down that road Andrew, but glad all is well.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I appreciate your concern. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Nicely painted expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Martin. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. Funny and witty on the outside and suffering inside ~ Tough walk to walk. Glad that you're doing better now, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fundy. I had many characteristics when I was unwell. I'm doing fine at the moment. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete