Followers

Friday 3 November 2017

A Flavour To Savour In My Favour

We used to share our company
With conversing of our loving,
You were a sight to pleasingly see
With giving, sharing and caring.
You are respectfully teaching
While I am humbly preaching
That to get lovingly back with me
Will be our peace and harmony. 

You had a good nature
And were in my favour
With how you did nurture
Us being together.
We could share our forever –
Hardly ever to sever.

© Andrew Stevenson 03/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Andrew you speak of "yesterday" so lovingly..hope the today's will help you look fwd to the tomorrows and help you get past the yesterday's .. you are a wonderful writer.. with great expression.. move fwd dear Andrew move fwd....love love joy usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy, for your encouragement. I am moving forward, just at a snails pace! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. It's good that you can write about Clare, it do help I'm sure.
    Take care/=.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. I used to write a few poems a day about Clare, but usually only posting one or two, so I have a back log, which I'll incorporate in a piecemeal fashion. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. Amazing how the power of verse can help to heal. Here's hoping your tomorrows will be as full of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, for your kind words and sentiments. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete