Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Being Induced Reduced

I’m having my injection at one,
I’m having a six-month reduction
As they were too much of a sedation
Which was a frustrating frustration.
Tablets are gradually being increased
Until my injections have ceased:
I’m feeling happy with this situation
Of a reduction and graduation. 

I’ve had bipolar for many years,
It has often brought me to tears,
As I can hear hostile voices
Subjecting me to their choices.
I have suffered an earthly hell,
But I’ve been well for a long spell.

© Andrew Stevenson 07/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. A very brave poem Andrew. It takes a lot to share yourself like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, for your kind comment. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Hope the outcome is good for you Andrew.
    Take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. I hope so too. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete