Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

Do Not Stall With A Call

You are studied and learned,
So put to bed that I’m off my head,
I am tame and like honour in I name
And am no-longer feeling insane.
I am now on the pull,
And am seeking you,
But you hide and stall
Still feeling blue with a woo. 

I was in a bitter relationship
Full of insincere courtship,
Sophie wasn’t like you –  hip,
She was sick with stick.
And only to you do I belong
And have been so for so long. 

© Andrew Stevenson 02/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

 

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope that Clare does return, you must have loved her very much, fingers crossed for you Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I did love Clare, and still do, and always will! She is an inspiration, and our separation was due to me being ill by not taking my daily pill! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete