Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

Pain Refrain

My daughter looks after me,
She exerts an able authority
As I have a vulnerability
Of often acting mentally:
I like her maternal ways
Brightening up my days:
She is a wonderful delight
Aiding me with my plight. 

I’m going to see her today,
I’ll see Kenzie and Lacy May –
My loving grandchildren
Having joyful, happy fun.
Georgia alleviates my pain
Of sometimes being insane. 

© Andrew Stevenson 19/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Great daughter you have Andrew,
    Take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. She is very special indeed. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. How lovely that you have a loving and caring daughter in Georgia, Andrew! And there is always something so hopeful in the joy of children. I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Louise, Georgia is indeed a great help. Have a good day yourself. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete