Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Passionately Missing You

Could you be mine
Until the end of our time,
A lady refined and kind
Who I will express in rhyme.
We were sublime together
Sharing our stormy weather.
Clare, we were meant to be
Not suffering any insanity. 

You had elegance,
I was in a trance
With your radiance:
You glowed bright –
Leading me from plight –
A beacon sight delight. 

© Andrew Stevenson 01/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

7 comments:

  1. I hope Clare reads this wonderful poem dedicated to her Andrew. It is beautiful.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegance is all too often underestimated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blue, for your comment. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  3. Clare should be so lucky to be serenaded so beautifully.. does she she your blog.. Lovely writing Andrew...love from the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy, for your kind words. Clare used to follow me on my blog years ago, and I sent her my blog address about three months ago. She might be in a relationship? I don't know. She has a young boy now to look after. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  4. What a sweet tribute to your Muse, Andrew! I hope Clare reads your sonnet. Time to pack up my computer and get ready to board my flight. Have a good one, my poetic friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. I hope she is reading them too. Enjoy seeing your Sister. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete