Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Take A Chance On A Romance

I hope she isn’t in a relationship,
We already have a friendship,
I’d like to woo her in a courtship.
It’s been a lustrum since I saw her,
Then, we exchanged friendly banter
And shared some happy laughter.
We used to live close to each other –
Could she now become my lover. 

We exchanged some pleasantries
And briefly reminisced memories,
As we have a shared history
Of knowing each other’s family.
I think she is beautifully pretty –
I hope she comes on a date with me. 

© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I hope a date is on the cards Andrew.

    Enjoy your day and take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I do hope she is single, as I'm sure she likes me! Blessing to you. Take good care. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete