Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

A Wait For A Blind Date

I’ve found a mate for my dog Sadie,
A Jack Russell owned by Nobby –
An old friend who lives quite near;
He said when she’s ready bring her.
She’ll wear a muzzle when they meet
As she goes for other dogs in the street.
I’ll keep a bitch when she has her litter
So she’ll have company in a daughter. 

She has just come on heat and is bleeding
So It won’t be long before she’s mating,
She will make a good mother I’m sure
As her love for my is rich and not poor.
My mate Inksy and Maria might have one
As their most recent pet dog has passed on. 

© Andrew Stevenson 16/02/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Louise. I'm looking forward to having fun with her pups! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete