Followers

Monday 12 February 2018

Less And More Score

I’ve got my injection at one,
I have been on a reduction,
With tablets being increased
So I’m not insanely stressed.
I’m happy with this situation
Of less and more supplication
With the shrink’s prescription
Of helping with my condition. 

I have bipolar, but have been well
For a long spell from being in hell,
As I was bad with being quite mad
Resulting in my family being sad.
My daughter keeps me sanely sane
And with her help I’m mentally tame. 

© Andrew Stevenson 13/02/2017
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to know that Georgia is there for you, Andrew! You obviously did something very right to have brought up such a loving and caring daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words and sentiments. She always says to me 'love you more'. And now the Grandchildren express this verse. My daughter is very special, and we have a close bond. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. You have a good one in Georga Andrew, an absolute treasure.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. I do treasure her. She is a great help. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete