Followers

Sunday 18 February 2018

My Nephews Amuse

I saw James and Kieran,
My two likeable Nephews,
I heard their latest news
And we had plenty of fun.
They both pay their dues
To their appreciative mum,
With both being a loving son
With the ability to amuse. 

Kieran is a big body-builder
Lifting weights at the gym. 

James is a builder and roofer
And aptly provides for his kin. 

We all love my loving Sister –
Their Mother called Kim. 

© Andrew Stevenson 19/02/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to get together with family. I have some amazing nephews, and your poem reminds me of them and how much I hate being so far away. I rarely get to see them. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Sorry you are far away from some of your family, my Son lives in London, so I can relate to your grievances. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete