Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

My Pursue Of A Girl That Flew

I captured your beauty, which is held hostage in my mind:
But, paradoxically, I am held prisoner by your ransom
Of time passing by, which consumes my thoughts to pine
Over our pairing, sharing and caring existence not yet begun. 

Take the plunge and dive deep into my pool of wisdom;
And let I lead you into blissful pleasures of my endeavours –
As I have yet to unfold my bodily hold of strength to come,
Which bulges with masculinity sincerity of protective measures. 

We cannot yet be with each other,
As you are sadly with another.
But I will strive on and on
Until I am welcomed and he’s gone. 

Ann, the price I have to ambivalently pay
Is your consuming beauty domineering my day.
You are a beacon delight of sight might to aid my plight
Of suffering loneliness in all its ugliness of heart-wrenching gripe. 

© Andrew Stevenson 23/02/2018
 
A poem I wrote for my Nephew who gave it to a girl who he fancies.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful piece. I enjoyed reading it!

    Love,PA Bye Andrew xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PA, for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed it. My nephew said that her partner at the time was not treating her right, so asked my to write a prompt to her from him. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete