Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Out Of The Dark With A Bark



I took Sadie to see my Daughter,
She took some snaps of me and her
And my Grandchildren, Lacy May
And Kenzie all together at play.
Sadie was happily wagging her tail
In the pictures I got from my email,
I have already posted some of them
And have some more to post again. 

Sadie has fun with my Grandchildren
Who both take her for a short run,
She is strong and can pull quite hard
And with the kids is on her guard.
Sadie likes to roll on her stocky back
Where she will wait for a belly pat.

© Andrew Stevenson 01/03/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Greetings Romance Reader. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. So cute, Andrew! Now I know what Sadie likes: belly rubs! Give her a belly rub for me, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Sadie does like her belly being rubbed. I'll be sure to give her one from you. Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete