Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2018

A Bright Sight Glow

I like to say ‘hi’ to di
And hate saying ‘bye’,
As she’s nice company
And is pleasantly chatty.
I think she is beautiful
Making my life fruitful
With sharing her grace
Which shows on my face. 

She is hot with being sexy
And I’m glad she’s a Honey
Shining bright like it’s sunny
Remedying my being lonely.
She has been ill all of today
So couldn’t come out to play.

© Andrew Stevenson 03/04/2018
 
A poem I wrote earlier on in the month. My girlfriend has kindly allowed me to post posts of her now.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to read Andrew, Take care.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. Take gentle care yourself. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete