Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2018

A Date To Sate My Loving Appetitie

I am dating a fine Lady
Who might be my honey,
I feel joyfully very lucky
As she is stunningly pretty;
I am seeing her tomorrow
With feelings that can grow:
We’ve been keeping in-touch
And have some faith and trust. 

She has an epithet of character
Of lovingly loving her daughter,
And I’m the same with Georgia
With a love that will not waver.
We have shared a cuddly hug
But not of late as she’s had a bug. 

© Andrew Stevenson 19/03/2018
 
A piece I wrote last month.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so happy for you Andrew. Hope things work out.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind sentiments. I'm happy too! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete