Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

A Delight

Toni is a delight of literary insight,
She is reading what I am writing
On my Google, blogging website
And tells me my poems are pleasing. 

I like the way she acts with no pretence,
As she is openly loving to my brother in law
With a kissing and cuddling appetence
Of sharing herself to him to the core. 

I admire her to a sincere degree,
She is noble and a nice character,
She governs with a sense of popularity
And her colleagues savour her behaviour. 

Toni is positive with positivity
And respectfully she is caring
To all who know her, and publicly
She is well mannered with sharing.

© Andrew Stevenson 15/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece expressing my brother-in-laws partner.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Pleased Toni enjoyes what you write..... we all do Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Glad you like and enjoy what I write, as I do with you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It's always encouraging to get positive feedback, Andrew! I enjoy your poetry too! Sounds like your b-i-l has found a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words of inspiration, they are warmly welcomed. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete