Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Christinaly Tranquility

My girlfriend acts Christianly
By sensibly sharing and caring,
She is a pleasant sight to see
And I am glad of our pairing.
We have a blossoming romance
Which is aptly blissfully exciting
And I am glad she took the chance
Of getting in-touch for some dating. 

We like each-other’s company
And like the essence of serenity
That we are both experiencing
While hugging and kissing.
I have the time of day for ‘Di’,
And she thinks I’m a loving Guy. 

© Andrew Stevenson 04/04/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful lovely poem Andrew, I am so pleased for both of you. Good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your wonderful words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Enjoy your day. Take good care. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Greetings Tracy. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Thanks for visiting. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. Okay, this makes me very happy to read! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind expression. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete