Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Still Wintery

I fell asleep too early
And got up at three,
I took out my dog Sadie
Who needed a wee.
It was sadly snowing
Which made it freezing,
The cold wind blowing
Had my nose running. 

It is Spring Equinox on Tuesday
But Winter’s still having her way,
We’ve had many a blinding blizzard
Making walking a slippery hazard.
I’m staying in to keep nicely warm
And to be free from bugs that harm. 

© Andrew Stevenson 19/03/2018
 
A poem I wrote just before Spring.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping late never does anyone any harm.
    I bet Sadie was glad you arose.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Sadie was pleased I got up, as she'd had a sleep during the day while I was out seeing my ailing Mother. Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete